Franchising can be a very valuable tool when it comes to expanding a business and improving brand recognition. However, any franchising activity in the EU must be executed in accordance with EU and national laws on a wide range of matters. A firm grasp on these issues can help ensure the success of the franchise's development.
How we help
Our services in this area include:
- Drafting of agreements:
- Franchise agreements
- Master franchise agreements
- Non disclosure agreements
- Trademark licences
- Franchise registration
- Registration of intellectual and industrial property
- Advice on:
- Franchise law
- Competition law
- Protection of intellectual and industrial property
- Representation in dispute resolution and arbitration
Spain is one of the leading European countries in franchising and also one of the most competitive. Many franchisers turn to us when investing in this country and many Spanish franchisers do the same when going abroad.